- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking.
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don't expire.
- Earn and share points together with Family Pooling.
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food on JetBlue-operated flights
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip technology & $0 Fraud Liability protection
- Sign-up bonus points
- 3 points per $1 on JetBlue purchase
- 50% savings on in-flight purchase
- No annual fee
With JetBlue Card, you can earn 5,000 bonus points if you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. It will reward you 3 points for $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points for $1 spent at restaurants and grocery stores and also 1 point for $1 spent on all other purchases. When you buy things like drinks and food on JetBlue-operated flights, you can enjoy 50% savings benefit. Also, the card offers a 12-month 0% APR on Balance Transfers. There's no annual fee and no foreign transaction fee.
The ongoing APR is 12.99%, 20.99% or 25.99%, you don't know which one you can get until you apply for a card.
Generally speaking, JetBlue Card can be a good choice if you travel at least once a year with the affiliated airline. It also has some fantastic perks for everyday use - 2 points per $1 for groceries or at restaurants.