Discover it® Miles
- We'll match all the Miles you've earned at the end of your first year. Bonus Miles - For example, if you earn 30,000 Miles, you get 60,000 Miles.
- Unlimited 1.5x Miles per dollar on all purchases, every day, with no annual fee.
- No Blackout Dates - fly any airline, stay at any hotel.
- Redeem your rewards in any amount for cash or a travel credit.
- Freeze your account in seconds with an on/off switch either on the mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- No Annual Fee.
- No annual fee
- Free FICO score
- No foreign transaction fee
- High rewards rate
- 0% APR
What attracts people most of Discover it Miles is that it doesn’t have the minimum redemption requirements. People who only have 1 mile left can request a direct deposit of 1 cent if they like. Aside from that, it offers people an valuable sign-up bonus allowing people to match mile for mile. For instance, people will get 80,000 miles if they earn 40,000 miles. Meanwhile, people could get 3 miles per dollar spent on the purchases in the first year. What counts most is that this card has no annual fee.
For people who are a big spender, the Discover it Miles may not be a good choice since it is proper for people who don’t intend to spend a lot. Many cards like Chase Sapphire Reserve and BankAmericard Travel Rewards credit card are a better deal than the Discover it Miles when it comes to its redemption bonus.
As a travel card with the most cash back in the short term, Discover it Miles offers users a cash back bonanza in the first year with a double bonus which yields a net 3%. Besides, cardholders can pair this card with Discover it to get another 5% on bonus categories. Therefore, Discover it Miles would be an excellent choice for people who like to travel.