Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card
- Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49%-23.49% based upon your creditworthiness.*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- 24/7 access to Citi® Concierge for help in booking hotels, flights and more.
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- No annual fee*
- Free access to FICO® Scores*
- 21-month 0% introductory period
- No Late Fees Ever
- No annual fee
The Citi Diamond Preferred card offers perhaps the longest 0% APR period - 21 months, which is 6-9 months longer than other cards. Cardholders have 21 months to pay off debts, and even if they cannot make it in 21 months, the card's "go-to rate" starts at a low 13.49 percent. Citi Diamond Preferred card allows users to transfer any debt to their cards on condition that the account number is five digits long at least and doesn’t contain any letters.
The Citi Diamond Preferred card charges $5 or 3% transfer fee and higher penalties than other cards for people who miss payments. The card also doesn’t give users any points, miles, or rewards.
For people carrying a large balance, or planning a big purchase, the card will save a lot of money in interest since it offers nearly two years' 0% APR period.