- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
- Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter like gas stations, restaurants and drugstores
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 15.74-24.49%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee
- No annual fee
- Cash sign-up bonus
- Cash back bonus
- Rotating bonus categories
With Chase Freedom rewards credit card, people can get 5% cash back on rotating bonus categories, like restaurants, gas, wholesale clubs, groceries and 1% on other purchases. Besides, you will earn a cash sign-up bonus of which people get a $150 bonus after they spend $500 on purchases in the first three months the moment the account is opened.
It requires cardholders of Chase Freedom to opt into the bonus category each quarter to get the perks for the entire quarter. You cannot get the 5% cash back if you forget to do in that way. Meanwhile, you might earn more rewards with another card if you don’t spend much to maximize the bonus categories.
Rated as one of the best rewards credit cards, the Chase Freedom is available to people without an annual fee or the complicated redemption program. The cardholder will easily earn substantial cash back if they spend on the items in the 5% bonus categories as most people do.