Chase Freedom Unlimited℠
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase — it's automatic
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 15.74-24.49%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- Redeem for cash — any amount, anytime
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee
- 1.5% cash back on every purchase
- Bonus cash back for the first 3 month
- No annual fee
- Long 0% intro APR
With Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM, users can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase they make. You can also earn an additional $150 bonus cash back as long as you make $500 or more purchases in the first 3 months. There’s a 0% intro APR for 15 months on both purchases and balance transfers and it charges no annual fee. Besides, the card has long-term value because if you pair the card with either the Chase Sapphire Reserve℠ or the Chase Sapphire Preferred® card, then your points can be combined, which will significantly increase their value. The points you combined can be redeemed for cash back, airline miles or other things, and the 1.5% cash back rate can get increased.
The card charges 5% balance transfer fee ($5 minimum) and a 3% foreign transaction fee, which will cost cardholders much money in interest. Chase Freedom Unlimited card also has no bonus categories.
Chase Freedom Unlimited℠ card is suitable for people who use it mainly for making purchases instead of doing balance transfers.