Barclaycard CashForward™ World Mastercard®
- Get a $200 cash rewards bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
- Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into a U.S. checking or savings account, a statement credit or gift cards. Redemptions start at $50
- Cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- Enjoy a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 15.74%, 20.74% or 25.74%, based on your creditworthiness
- Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers
- No annual fee
- 1.5% cash back on every purchase
- Bonus cash back for the first 3 month
- Cash rewards redemption bonus
- No annual fee
- Long 0% intro APR
For every purchase you make, you can get 1.5% cash back. You can also receive a $200 bonus as long as you make $1,000 or more purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. The cash rewards can be redeemed for a deposit, gift cards or other things. Every time you redeem a reward, the card will offer you a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use at your next redemption. Also, there's a 0% introductory APR for the first 15 months on purchases and 0% introductory APR for the first 15 months balance transfers made within the first 45 days. There is no annual fee, and the rewards will not expire as long as you don't close your account. As a Mastercard credit card, it gives you more widespread merchant acceptance of it than other cards from American Express or Discover.
It charges 3% of each balance transfer ($5 minimum) and 3% foreign transaction fee.
The Barclaycard CashForward is easy to use because its rewards structure is much easier than the rotating categories structure of other cards. It's a good card for purchase and balance transfer made for the first several days.