Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $500 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Redeem for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redemption values vary
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Miles don't expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 16.74%, 20.74% or 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 fraud liability protection
- Complimentary online FICO score access
- Sign-up bonus
Cardholders will earn 50,000 bonus miles when spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days, which equals about $500 expenses on travel. Given the great sign-up bonus, Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard will be one of the most excellent choices for people who like to travel. This card especially is proper for the international travelers due to the 0 foreign transaction fees.
People who prefer a card with a lower annual fee had better choose another card, like Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. Besides, compared with the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, the sign-up bonus of the Barclaycard Credit Card is about $125 less when transferring the bonus points into the travel statement credit.
Users can use the miles on any purchases related to travel with the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard. What outshines this credit card is the high rewards rate, with which cardholders can enjoy 5% redemption bonus that boosts the effective rate to 2.1%.